Are you relocating to Minneapolis Minnesota? Looking for a Minnesota relocation company? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Our Minneapolis relocation Realtors can help make your move to the Minneapolis area a bit smoother and more informative.
Having helped many home buyers relocate to the Twin Cities area, we fully understand how valuable your time is. You may need help choosing the neighborhood that’s right for you, learn more about the area schools or find out more about the different communities and what style homes they offer. We can help with all of these efficiently and professionally. We have worked with many companies relocating their employees such as Cargill, 3M, General Mills, CRS Relocation and 3rd party companies.
Relocating To Minnesota But Not Sure Where Yet?
As with many job transfers, you may know you are relocating to Minneapolis but are not sure which suburb you want to live in. If you find yourself here, no problem…feel free to browse our “featured cities” link at the top of this page or check out some of the more popular Twin Cities neighborhoods in the box below. Each one of these pages shares detailed community information on each Minneapolis & suburban neighborhood. At any time you may also contact one of our Minneapolis relocation Realtors at 612-282-SOLD (7653) and we can address any questions you may have on your relocation to MN.
Information On Relocating To The Twin Cities Metro
As Twin Cities relocation Realtors who live and work the entire metro area, we would be happy to share with you all the things that make Minneapolis, Minnesota a great place to call home. Simply contact us and request information on relocating to Minnesota. We can help you with:
- A complete map of the area, including all streets, highways, public transportation, schools, parks and public areas, shopping centers, churches and major landmarks
- A breakdown of local neighborhoods, including average prices and types of homes as well as schools, parks and recreational areas found in each one.
- Referral listings of Derrick’s hand-selected and highly recommended team of professionals, including loan officers, accountants, lawyers, decorators, remodeling and construction companies, financial planners, house cleaners, landscapers and more.
- A current review of homes for sale in Minneapolis or any suburb you select.
- Set up properties that fit your needs for us to view together when you arrive in town
- Rule out properties that don’t fit your needs and not waste your valuable time.
One of the most common reasons we hear from clients who chose to make Minnesota their new home is the change of seasons. Minnesota is well known for the beautiful lakes which offer year round enjoyment whether you fish or enjoy boating. The fall season has some of the best colors in the country and great for a Sunday hike. Snow will not slow down Minnesotans who get out for snowmobiling, skiing, skating, or even the famous winter carnival makes for a day of fun. This State has a lot to offer…even if curling up with a good book, fireside is more your speed. Or, touring one of our many museums.
Minnesota is a central and highly respected business community as well. There are five Fortune 500 companies that have their world headquarters in Minneapolis, including the Target Corporation, U.S. Bancorp, Ameriprise Financial and Xcel Energy.
In addition, there are several Fortune 1000 companies scattered throughout Minneapolis that also contribute to our economy. Minneapolis was named as the “Top Tech City” in the United States in 2005 by the magazine Popular Science, which only added to its popularity. Another feather in Minnesota’s cap recently was Money Magazine naming Plymouth MN as the number one place to live in the Twin Cities.
If you’re a company looking to relocate your office or if you’re simply looking on your own to relocate to Minnesota, we can help with all your needs. Call our Minneapolis relocation realtor at 612-282-SOLD.