With Minneapolis being the 45th largest metropolitan area in the United States and spanning nearly 60 miles, its no wonder there are dozens of neighborhoods. Minneapolis is home to 13 lakes, 425,000 people and home to several 500 fortune companies. This page will list some of the most popular Minneapolis neighborhoods by category.
Top 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods in Minneapolis MN
- Kenwood – Median income here is $138,000 and median home value is $665,000
- Page – Median income here is $133,000 and median home value is $341,000
- Lynnhurst – Median income here is $129,000 and median home value is $490,000
- Fulton – Median income here is $111,000 and median home value is $370,000
- Fuller Tangletown – Median income here is $107,000 and median home value is $339,000
- Linden Hills – Median income here is $100,000 and median home value is $394,000
- East Harriet – Median income here is $90,000 and median home value is $407,000
- Field – Median income here is $96,000 and median home value is $234,000
- Lowry Hills
To sum it up, these are some of the most highly sought after Minneapolis neighborhoods for home buyers seeking the ultimate in Minneapolis luxury homes. If these homes interest you, then you may enjoy our list for the most expensive homes in Hennepin County as well.
The Best Minneapolis Condos & Lofts
Minneapolis is well-known for its diverse neighborhoods and living options, and the Minneapolis condo / loft market is no different. With so many options to choose from, Minneapolis condos for sale are the choice of first-time homebuyers, urbanites, and working professionals alike. Condos offer low-maintenance living, excellent resale value, and wonderful shared amenities which makes them an ideal investment for the right homebuyer.
Find a list of the 2018 best condos and loft in Minneapolis Minnesota
- Phoenix on the River – High end development with riverfront and premier amenities
- Tower Lofts – Lofts in the North Loop with industrial touches
- Riverstation Condos – Low rise and multi level affordable condos in the North Loop
- Riverwest Condos – Located on the Mississippi River offering great views in this 18 story building
- IVY Condo Residences – Some of the highest end Condos in all of Minneapolis
Highly Recommended Minneapolis Neighborhoods
These neighborhoods in Minneapolis MN often are mentioned as some of the best to live in.
- Ericsson – Redfin named as “Top 10 Hottest Neighborhood”
- North Loop – Warehouse District
- Loring Park – Near downtown, within walking distance to fine dining
- Uptown – Iconic uptown, high energy area
- Midtown Phillips – High in diversity and culture
Of course there are dozens more Minneapolis neighborhoods we don’t have listed. If you’re interested in learning more about a neighborhood not listed here, just shoot us an email and we will send you the details. If you’re looking to buy or sell a home in Minneapolis, contact DMG or call/text 612-282-SOLD anytime.