1. How long have you been in business? Since May 2007.
2. What is your background? John & Dennis have over 26 years each in HVAC with installation, repairs, replacement, service and maintenance. I have been doing this for 15 years with sales and customer service with relation to HVAC. Lots of experience from our team.
3. What makes your business special or unique? There are 3 owners that are involved with the day to day operations of the business. More importantly at least one of the owners works with our customers so the owners have personal contact with each and every customer. .
4. Tell me about your most popular product/menu item? Depends on the season. In the spring and summer it is of course and air conditioner and in the fall it is a furnace. My favorite item is a whole house humidifier for the winter months. It makes you feel warmer so you can set your thermostat lower. By adding moisture to your home you no longer suffer from those nuisance colds, your skin feels better and it eliminate static shocks.
5. What do you like about your location? We are looking to relocate our office and shop to one combined location.
6. Do you ever hold any special events or functions? Not at this time.
7. How do you respond to negative customer reviews? They happen so rarely. It is easy to work with a negative review and turn into a positive by the way we handle it. We are known for our quick response. We want our customers to be happy and satisfied. We always Choose the High Road with a negative review.
8. Tell me a little bit about your staff? Currently we have Sarah the runs our office. She schedules our team and does all our customer service. Our customers love working with her.
9. Do you contribute to any local charities? Yes, the local food shelf. We work with the Rockford Boosters.
If you’re looking for furnace repair in Rockford or any type of HVAC business in Rockford keep High Road on your short list, I have used them several times myself. You can find High Road at 763-477-3331 or HighRoadHeating.com on the web. They do service a wide area throughout the Twin cities as well so call them with your needs.
Do you have a local business you’d like us to keep in mind and advertise? E-mail me at Derrick@DerrickMonroe (dot com)
976 total views, 1 views today