Selling a home in Rockford MN? My name is Derrick Monroe and I own the only Rockford real estate office located at 8010 Hwy 55 Rockford MN, 55373. I know when it comes to selling your Rockford home, you have many choices and in fact you may have a friend that’s a Realtor. The reason I made this page was to show you some reasons why you should consider using The Derrick Monroe Group to sell or buy your Rockford home. We offer free, no obligation home evaluations so even if you’re considering another agent why not have us over for a second opinion?
Want Someone Experienced In The Area? Check Out The Map For Just Some Of The Homes DMG Has Sold!
Sell Your Rockford Home Faster — Up To 142.30 Days Faster!
- According to the Rockford MLS information over the last 5 years, the average Rockford home takes 190.1 days to sell.
- While The Derrick Monroe Group had a 47.8 day market time on average.
Sell Your Rockford Home For More Money — Up To 3% More!
- According to a Rockford MLS search on Northstar, over the last 5 years the average home in Rockford sold for 94% of asking price.
- The Derrick Monroe Group’s average over the same time period was 97% – that’s a full 3% more – on a $200,000 home (for example) that’s $6,000 MORE in your pocket!
Go With Someone Who Has More Market Share! Over the last decade, The Derrick Monroe Group has been the leader in real estate transactions in Rockford MN year after year — how about the other agents?
- 2003 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 13% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2004 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 20% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2005 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 34% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2006 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 26% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2007 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 43% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2008 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 21% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2009 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 22% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2010 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 21% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2011 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 25% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2012 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 29% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- 2013 The Derrick Monroe Group sold 45% of the entire Rockford market — how about the other agent?
- Over the last decade The Derrick Monroe Group has sold “hundreds” of homes in Rockford & previewed nearly every home ever for sale, by anyone – how about the other agent?
- Local office — the ONLY office in Rockford — where is the other agent located?
- Derrick Monroe has lived in Rockford since 1990 — how about the other agent?
- Leader in home sales year after year so we really know Rockford properties — how many Rockford homes has the other agent sold?
- We preview Rockford homes for sale weekly so we are up on the competition — how about the other agent?
- We know many local people and have a great local networking system set up — how about the other agent?
- When buyers call and want us to tell them about Rockford, we know how to reply. Because we live here, work here and participate here — how about the other agent?
Internet Exposure: We consider Rockford our home; our neighbors, family and great friends are from this area so we not only promote our real estate company on the web but other social and business activities as well. This does not only bring news to Rockford but it draws buyers to our various Rockford web sites so they have an opportunity to see your property. Ask the other agents how many web sites they have dedicated to Rockford? As a Rockford Realtor, we have many pages specifically tailored to Rockford & Rockford neighborhoods.
If you’re looking to buy or sell in Rockford, why not call on someone who actually specializes in the area? The right Realtor to sell your Rockford home after-all should know something about the city and area. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide Rockford sellers with a free, personalized, no obligation property market evaluation by contacting us below or call 763-477-5777. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to the possibility of working with you,
Derrick and his team of professionals were a pleasure to work with when I bought a property in 2008. I hired the Derrick Monroe group to represent me based on their reputation. I was not disappointed. Derrick’s industry knowledge, attention to detail and strong negotiating skills facilitated a quick response to my offer and a smooth transaction at the terms I was looking for. I have since listed a property for sale with Derrick, and he and his team have proved to be great at communicating with me, providing regular status updates. The Derrick Monroe group is using both online and print marketing, so despite the economy I am confident that with his efforts, we will successfully sell that property. I look forward to continuing to work with Derrick and the Derrick Monroe group.” – Dr. Perry Buffie
We used Derrick to sell our first house on the south side of town in Autumn Oaks. Unfortunately for us it was during the time of decreasing prices in mid 2007. We had it listed with a friend of my parents with a different company for about 3 1/2 months and it was shown 5 times during that period, three were from Derricks office and none from our actual Realtor. We ended ties with her and called Derrick, yes he adjust the price but not very much, the main thing he did was help us re-stage the house to show better and marketed it harder. It sold in 25 days this time. Since then we bought a smaller home in Rockford from Derrick and just like before the service was excellent. I consider Derrick and his office the area experts and would never use another agent again. – Mark & Mary B
Contact Us for Your Real Estate Needs
*Details & information above reliable but can not be guaranteed, The Derrick Monroe Group is licensed with Lakes Area Realty*