The Marsh Run townhome neighborhood is located on the west side of Rockford just north of Hwy 55. Marsh Run was originally built by townhome builder Nova-Fleck starting in 2001 and winding down around 2006.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
The Marsh Run townhomes average 3 beds, 2 baths and around 1,450 sq feet although there are plenty of 4 bedroom, 3 bath options as well. Styles in Marsh Run include both two story and one story townhomes.
Located only 15 minutes west of Plymouth, Marsh Run has been highly desired by those looking for a townhome without the huge price tag of cities like Plymouth & Maple Grove. You can expect to find a townhome for sale in Marsh Run starting in the low $100’s to $200,000.
Townhomes for Sale in Marsh Run
If you’re looking at townhome living you may already know about the association fee you will need to pay so make sure to figure that into your monthly budget. The association fee for Marsh Run is approximately $155.00 paid on a monthly basis and covers sanitation, snow/lawn care, outside maintenance, hazard insurance, building exterior & professional management.
If you have a townhome to sell in Rockford’s Marsh Run, contact us here for a free, no obligation home evaluation. If you would like to set up a showing on a Marsh Run property, contact us here & we will meet you there anytime that works for you.
Townhomes have become more and more popular with home buyers over the years due to their many benefits. Townhome builders in Rockford have paid attention to this demand. Most of the people who are investing in this type of property have a very busy schedule. If you want to know more about the benefits of townhome living, read on:
- This type of property is cheaper than the average single-family home. Although in many cases, the properties are very similar. With comparable amounts of square footage, families can still live comfortably in this type of home.
- Privacy is not an issue because the units are separate from the rest of the homes. They each have their own individual doors to enter the property. In addition, these units do not have neighbors below and above them.
- The number one reason many homeowners choose townhomes is that you do not have to worry about outdoor maintenance. This is because the area outside is common and can be limited. You do not have to cut the grass or clean the backyard regularly. You still have the ability to dress up or decorate your space however; it can be as simple as a few planters with your choice of arrangements.
- As mentioned earlier, the community is close knit. This means that it will not be easy for intruders to slip in and out easily. Neighbors can hear if something is out of place and can easily check to make sure all is well.
- Since homes are placed next to each other, it will be easier to acquaint yourself with your neighbors. Inside most townhome communities, you will find card clubs, cookie exchanges, maybe even a book club. It will not be difficult to say “hello” to a neighbor and befriend him. Need a cup of sugar? You can knock next door and ask…
- Most townhomes offer many different amenities. You can enjoy the swimming pools, playgrounds, tennis/basketball courts and fitness rooms for year-round fun. This would be a perfect venue to relax after a tiring week.
- Choosing a townhome is also ideal for people on the go. You can look for a townhome near your office and save that valuable commute time and transportation expenses.