The Derrick Monroe Group has just listed another beautiful home in Rockford and it will be open for public viewing Sunday 11/1/15 from 1-3. 4111 Maple Hurst Drive S is for sale and offered at an amazing price of just $389,900. This 2005 former model home resides in the popular Hurst Woods neighborhood and is only 20 minutes to both Maple Grove & Plymouth.
Hurst Woods is a neighborhood like no other! Gorgeous massive boulder walls and landscape adorn this small neighborhood with old mature towering tress that are full of color each fall. Don Hurst, the original owner of the land, was careful when he sold it. Don made sure that the developer was sworn to protect the nature he loved so much which gives this home a setting that anyone is sure to appreciate including meandering creeks, heavily wooded lots and winding streets that seem to sweep through the peaceful landscape.
Built in 2005 by award winning builder Lennar Homes, 4111 Maple Hurst Drive South is a 2,600+ sq ft home with another 1,200 or more square feet to be finished in the lower level making this home big enough for the largest of families.
Features of this home include:
- Open house 11/1/15 from 1-3
- 4 beds upper floor
- Main floor den
- Wooded lot
- Relaxing fire-pit area
- Front porch
- Wood floors
- 9ft ceilings
- Second floor laundry close to bedrooms
- Landscaped including fire pit
- Wired for surround sound
- 3 car garage
- Near parks & The Crow River
- Easy commute to Plymouth, Maple Grove & Delano (all within 10 to 20 minutes)
To see this home click here…
The sellers have truly enjoyed this home, you can see why through the pictures. When we asked the sellers about some of the items they loved about the home here is what they said…
- Private backyard with the fire out and hammocks. Really great way to spend the summer outside
- Wooded lot that is not only very pretty but gives privacy and space from neighbors
- Open floor plan and high ceilings makes the house feel very roomy
- Built in cabinetry looks great and saves a ton of money not having to buy shelving and storage
- The quality in the house exceeds what you’ll find in most other houses in this price range. Sold core doors, huge kitchen and pantry with tones of cabinet space, high end Anderson Windows throughout the house.
- Front porch is big enough to have tables and chairs on
- Neighborhood is very kid friendly and safe. No problems at all letting my 7 year old ride his bike up to his friends house
- Big mud room off the garage with built in cabinets for shoes and coats. Really great to have with kids
Click here to set up a private showing of 4111 Maple Hurst Drive S
Contact Us for your Real Estate Needs
432 total views, 3 views today